The reason is simple Topeka, Kansas. Google will be holding courses "Fiber Communities", where the Internet giant will install the internet in secret places. The goal is that the speed Internet at this location increased to 100 times faster than other places with faster data transfer 1 gigabit per second.
Through its official announcement, Bill Bundles, Topeka Mayor announced that within a month, from 1 March 31 March city will be called Google. Google full, Kansas - the capital of fiber optics.
A change this dramatic will not happen without consequences, perhaps even with some interruptions. Here are some of the difficult issues that we hope everyone in the greater Topeka community will remember when we begin one of the most important transitions in its history:
* Correspondence well our headquarters and offices around the world should now be directed to the Topeka Inc., but otherwise treated normally.
* Google employees once known as the "Googlers" will now be classified as either "Topeka" or "Topekans," depending on the outcome of a board meeting that the current at this time. Whatever the result, the conclusion is clear: We are not in Google anymore.
* Our new product names will take some getting used to. For example, we need to ensure users of Topeka Topeka Maps News and that these services will continue to offer news and local information from around the world. Topeka Talk, accordingly, is an instant messaging product, say a popular Midwestern morning show. And Project Virgle, our co-venture with Richard Branson, and Virgin to launch the first permanent human colony on Mars, will henceforth be known as Project Vireka.
* We do not know what to tell Oliver Google Kai's parents, except that if you ask us, Topeka Kai Oliver would be a charming name for their little boy.
* As our remind us that brands can achieve such popularity at risk of losing their trademark status .