Harley Davidson is also looking at opportunities in other cities. As the company has received more than one hundred applications for the donor, while the search is started from September 2009
The five Harley brands are as follows:
• Tusk Harley-Davidson in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
• Himalayan Harley-Davidson in Chandigarh
• Harley-Davidson Banjara in Hyderabad
• Seven Isles Harley-Davidson in Mumbai
• Capital Harley-Davidson in New Delhi
It should remember that Harley-Davidson India started its operations in August 2009 in India.
Harley Davidson has lined up 12 models from 2010 line-up for the Indian market, which includes the famous brother, and Dyna Softail and Sportster including the company plans to open bookings for its motorcycles, which begins April 20, 2010, in each city.