Chitika

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Charlie Sheen 'Exposed to kill wife'

Charlie Sheen photo

Charlie Sheen has dismissed calls that he is willing to put a stop to his acting career. Sheen, 44, spent Christmas behind bars after an alleged scuffle with his wife, Brooke Mueller. He was released on Christmas Eve and 7 is due in court Feb. 8.

According to police documents, during the attack, "said Sheen," You should be in fear. If you tell anyone I will kill you. "I have former police I can hire people who know how to get the job done, and they will not leave any traces."

He added: "I had a fantasy when I was much younger in retirement at 40, so I ended up on the hit show everyone seems to love." Then retire right now may be a bit of a mistake. "

Charlie Sheen photo

Don't Miss it



0 comments:

Post a Comment